The Senate Community, Economic & Recreational Development Committee will hold a public hearing at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2021 to discuss “The Economic Impact of the Workforce Shortage” in Pennsylvania.
Employers, economic development specialists and local business leaders are slated to participate in the hearing:
- Gene Barr – President & CEO, PA Chamber of Business & Industry;
- Tom Baldrige – President & CEO, Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce;
- John Longstreet – President & CEO, PA Restaurant & Lodging Association;
- Diesha Cooper – D. Cooper Works, LLC;
- Mark Sauder – Sauder’s Eggs; and
- Mick Owens – Micks All American Pub.
WHAT: The Senate Community, Economic & Recreational Development Committee is holding a hearing on “The Economic Impact of the Workforce Shortage.”
WHEN: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, July 28th
WHERE: Lancaster County Chamber of Commerce, 115 E King Street, Lancaster, 17602.
WATCH: The hearing will be streamed live at https://community.pasenategop.com/.
The hearing is open to the media, but RSVP’s are recommended.